We’ve received a lot of inquiries regarding ability to integrate Corrensa with Outlook and we are happy to announce that we will be releasing an identical extension for vTiger & Outlook/Office365 users. Outlook compatible version is due to be released in late January/early February.
Anyone interested or willing to part of the initial testing phase – please sign up for our news letter(or contact us directly at Corrensa Email) and we will notify as soon as the integration with Outlook becomes available.
Features that will be available(February 1st):
- Viewing/Creating or Editing Leads/Contacts & Organizations
- Viewing/Creating or Editing Tickets/Opportunities & Activities
- Ability to link an Email from Outlook to vTiger within a single click.
Features that will be added as a next phase of Corrensa(March 15th):
- Ability to associate & upload Documents from Email attachments.
- View & add Comments to Leads, Contacts, Organizations, Opportunities & Tickets.
- Custom filters & related lists. For instance, you will be able to create different ticket lists, e.g “Open Tickets” and “Closed Tickets” and view them as 2 separate related lists while in Corrensa.
- Invoice/Quote/Order Integration with ability to view existing records as well as the Products/Services.
We are committed to make Corrensa a must have tool for every users and are open to ideas and feature suggestions, so if you have a suggestion – please shoot as an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will consider it.